We are finally in our third week of existence and we have completed some of many goals.
In week three we achieved the following:
- Released Solace GUI Lite wallet
- Started communication with marketers and several exchanges (Applied to most exchanges that are possible right now)
- BTC 0.12 total trade volume
- Reached 100 Twitter followers and 560 Discord members
- First charity donation
For the next few weeks, we will be working on the following
- More exchange listings
- Web wallet
- Charity donations
- Marketing and getting charities on board to support Charity mining
We have also been added for voting on some exchanges if you would like to see us listed, get your votes counted!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlvkLia-z_oDZPphp_mVF8Y_KX6BLutded2TaKn3aKymzvjA/viewform (Please enter SolaceCoin)
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote (We don’t expect anyone to vote here as it costs actual BTC, as soon as we can we will try and get listed here)
Lastly, we would like to thank our great community for believing in SolaceCoin, without you none of this would be possible.